Software process descriptions
• When we describe and discuss processes, we usually talk about the
activities in these processes such as specifying a data model,
designing a user interface, etc. and the ordering of these activities.
• Process descriptions may also include:
• Products, which are the outcomes of a process activity;
• Roles, which reflect the responsibilities of the people involved in the process;
• Pre- and post-conditions, which are statements that are true before and after
a process activity has been enacted or a product produced.