• Provide the data types, operators and syntax required to write programs in the specified application area.
• Group essential details and ignore other details.
• Occupy less memory space.
• Fast execution.
• Provide facility to divide a problem into sub-problems and write separate sub-programs for them.
• Provide facility to write compact programs.
• Provide facility to extend a program.
3. Write the algorithm and draw the flowchart to find the product of the first n natural numbers. *
Product of the First n Natural Numbers:
Natural Numbers – 1, 2, 3 . . . n
for i 1 to n do
product product * i;