II Year (03 Semester)
Programming and Data Structures II
Lesson Plan for C++ Programming features – Data Abstraction, Encapsulation, Class,
Unit 1 – Lesson No. 2 / 12
Concepts of OOPS
2. SKILLS ADDRESSED:
Understanding, Listening, Remembering
3. OBJECTIVE OF THIS LESSON PLAN:
To facilitate students understand the basic concepts of OOPS.
Know the C++ features like objects, classes, encapsulation and data abstraction.
3. Explain in detail the basic concepts of OOPS?
4. Define Class and object
5. What is inheritance and polymorphism
6. How messages are communicated between objects?
7. Define Dynamic binding
8. What is data abstraction and encapsulation