Swing components – JApplet, JButton, JFrame, etc.
Sample swing programs
7. Database Connectivity
Establishing connectivity and working with connection interface
Working with statements
Creating and executing SQL statements
Working with Result Set
Term work / Practical: Each candidate will submit a journal in which at
least 10 assignments based on the above syllabus and the internal paper.
Test will be graded for 10 marks and assignments will be graded for 15
1. Programming with Java A Primer, E. Balaguruswamy Tata McGraw
2. Java Programming John P. Flynt Thomson 2nd.
3. Java Programming Language Ken Arnold Pearson.
4. The complete reference JAVA2, Hervert schildt. TMH.
5. Big Java, Cay Horstmann 2nd edition, Wiley India Edition.
6. Core Java, Dietel and Dietel.
7. Java – Balaguruswamy.
8. Java server programming, Ivan Bayross SPD.
Java Programming Lab
1. Programs using constructor and destructor.