DEPT. OF I&E ENGG.
By DR, M, C. Tripathy
List of Experiments
PCEE7204 Electrical and Electronics Measurement Lab
Select any 8 experiments from the list of 10 experiments
1. Measurement of Low Resistance by Kelvin’s Double Bridge Method.
2. Measurement of Self Inductance and Capacitance using Bridges.
3. Study of Galvanometer and Determination of Sensitivity and
4. Calibration of Voltmeters and Ammeters using Potentiometers.
5. Testing of Energy meters (Single phase type).
6. Measurement of Iron Loss from B-H Curve by using CRO.
7. Measurement of R, L, and C using Q-meter.
8. Measurement of Power in a single phase circuit by using CTs and
9. Measurement of Power and Power Factor in a three phase AC circuit
by two-wattmeter method.
10. Study of Spectrum Analyzers.
PAGE 2 | E X P T - 1
ELECTRICAL &ELECTRONICS MEASUREMENT LAB