ME6711-SIMULATION AND ANALYSIS LABORATORY
• To give exposure to software tools needed to analyse engineering problems
• To expose the students to different applications of simulation and analysis tools
List of Experiments
1. MAT LAB basics, dealing with matrices, Graphing-functions of one variable and two
2. Use of MATLAB to solve simple problems in vibration
3. Mechanism Simulation using multi body dynamic software
1. Force and stress analysis using link elements in Trusses, cables etc.
2. Stress and deflection analysis in beams with different support conditions.
3. Stress analysis of flat plates and simple shells.
4. Stress analysis of axi-symmetric components.
5. Thermal stress and heat transfer analysis of plate.
6. Thermal stress analysis of cylindrical shells.
7. Vibration analysis of spring-mass systems.
8. Model analysis of beams.
9. Harmonic, transient and spectrum analysis of simple systems.
Upon completion of this course, the students can model, analyse and simulate experiments to
meet real world system and evaluate the performance.