ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY LAB
Instructions to the students to conduct an experiment:
1. Students are supposed to come to the lab with preparation, proper dress code.
2. Dress code:
Boys: Shoe & Tuck.
Girls: Apron & Cut shoe.
3. Don’t switch on the power supply without getting your circuit connections verified.
4. Disciplinary action can be taken in the event of mishandling the equipment or
switching on the power supply without faculty presence.
5. All the apparatus taken should be returned to the Lab Assistant concerned,
before leaving the lab.
6. You have to get both your Observation book and your Record for a
particular experiment corrected well before coming to the next experiment.
Guidelines to write your Observation book:
1. Experiment title, Aim, Apparatus, Procedure should be right side.
2. Circuit diagrams, Model graphs, Observations table, Calculations table should be
3. Theoretical and model calculations can be any side as per convenience.
4. Result should always be at the end (i.e. there should be nothing written related to
an experiment after its result).
5. You have to write the information for all the experiments in your observation book.
6. You are advised to leave sufficient no of pages between successive experiments
in your observation book for the purpose of theoretical and model calculations.
Geethanjali College Of Engineering & Technology