Valliammai Engineering College, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Instructions to the students
The following instructions must be followed by the students in their laboratory
1. Students are expected to be punctual to the lab classes. If they are late, they will be
considered absent for that particular session.
2. Students should strictly maintain the dress code.
3. Students must bring their observation note, record note (completed with previous
experiment) to every lab class without fail.
4. Students are advised to come with full preparation for their lab sessions by
Reading the detailed procedure of the exercise from the laboratory manual.
Completion of observation note book (i.e.) Aim, Procedure, Algorithm,
Program should be written and Flowchart should be drawn in the observation
note before entering into the laboratory.
5. Students must use pen for writing and pencil to draw Flowchart in observation note
6. Students must get attestations immediately for their output/execution.
7. Students are advised to enter their results evaluated in the observation note book on
the same day of that exercise.
8. Assessment marks for each exercise is based only on their performance in the
9. Record note has to be completed then and there and get corrected when the
students are coming for the next lab class.
10. Students must strictly maintain silence during lab classes.
11. If any of the students is absent for the lab class for genuine reasons, he/she will be
permitted to do the exercise during the repetition class only.
12. If any student is found causing damage to the lab equipments, he/she shall replace
the same with a new.
GE6161 – Computer Practices Laboratory