EE6211 - Electric Circuits Laboratory
EE6211 ELECTRIC CIRCUITS LABORATORY
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
1. Experimental verification of Kirchhoff’s voltage and current laws
2. Experimental verification of network theorems (Thevenin, Norton, Superposition
and maximum power transfer Theorem).
3. Study of CRO and measurement of sinusoidal voltage, frequency and power factor.
4. Experimental determination of time constant of series R-C electric circuits.
5. Experimental determination of frequency response of RLC circuits.
6. Design and Simulation of series resonance circuit.
7. Design and Simulation of parallel resonant circuits.
8. Simulation of low pass and high pass passive filters.
9. Simulation of three phase balanced and unbalanced star, delta networks circuits.
10. Experimental determination of power in three phase circuits by two-watt meter
11. Calibration of single phase energy meter.
12. Determination of two port network parameters.
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS
LABORATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS
1 Regulated Power Supply: 0 – 15 V D.C - 10 Nos / Distributed Power Source.
2 Function Generator (1 MHz) - 10 Nos.
3 Single Phase Energy Meter - 1 No.
4 Oscilloscope (20 MHz) - 10 Nos.
5 Digital Storage Oscilloscope (20 MHz) – 1 No.
6 Circuit Simulation Software (5 Users) (Pspice / Matlab /other Equivalent software
Package) with PC (5 Nos.) and Printer (1 No.)
7 AC/DC - Voltmeters (10 Nos.), Ammeters (10 Nos.) and Multi-meters (10 Nos.)
8 Single Phase Wattmeter – 3 Nos.
9 Decade Resistance Box, Decade Inductance Box, Decade Capacitance Box Each - 6
10 Circuit Connection Boards - 10 Nos.
Necessary Quantities of Resistors, Inductors, Capacitors of various capacities (Quarter
Watt to 10 Watt)