EE6612 – Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Laboratory
EE6612 - MICROPROCESSORS AND MICRO CONTROLLERS LABORATORY
To provide training on programming of microprocessors and microcontrollers and
understand the interface requirements.
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Simple arithmetic operations: addition / subtraction / multiplication / division.
2. Programming with control instructions:
(i) Ascending / Descending order, Maximum / Minimum of numbers
(ii) Programs using Rotate instructions
(iii)Hex / ASCII / BCD code conversions.
3. Interface Experiments: with 8085
(i) A/D Interfacing. & D/A Interfacing.
4. Traffic light controller.
5. I/O Port / Serial communication
6. Programming Practices with Simulators/Emulators/open source
7. Read a key,interface display
8. Demonstration of basic instructions with 8051 Micro controller execution, including:
(i) Conditional jumps, looping
(ii) Calling subroutines.
9. Programming I/O Port 8051
(i) study on interface with A/D & D/A
(ii) study on interface with DC & AC motor .
10. Mini project development with processors.
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS
Ability to understand and analyse, linear and digital electronic circuits.
To understand and apply computing platform and software for engineering problems.