1. S.K.Parida, S.Panda and M. R. Acharya “Magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) flows of second grade fluids in a channel with porous wall” , Meccanica (2011) 46:1093–1102,DOI 10.1007/s11012-010-9368-y, Springer
2. S.K.Parida, M.R.Acharya, G.C.Dash and S.Panda “MHD Heat and Mass transfer in a rotating system with periodic suction” by, Arab J Sci Eng (2011) 36, No.6, 1139-1151, DOI 10.1007/s13369-011-0104-2, Springer.
3. S.K.Parida, M.R.Acharya, G.C.Dash and S.Panda. “MHD flow past a rotating porous plate through porous medium rotating about a non-coincident parallel axis,”Modelling, Measurement and Control B, Vol. 80(1-2),pp:88-103,2011.
4. S.K.Parida, M.R.Acharya and S.Panda “Rotating fluid flow and heat transfer of a conducting fluid with periodic suction” Journal of Energy Heat and Mass Transfer,Vol.33,pp:111-129, 2011.
5. S.K.Parida, M.R.Acharya and S.Panda “Exact numerical solution of MHD second grade fluid flow in a channel with porous upper plate” in Proceedings of Mathematical Modeling and Application to Industrial Problems,pp:36-43,2011,Macmillan Advanced Research Series.
6. B. R. Rout, S.K.Parida, S.Panda “MHD heat and mass transfer of chemical reacting fluid flow over a moving vertical plate in presence of heat source with convective surface boundary condition. International Journal of Chemical Engineering, Volume 2013, Article ID 296834, 10 pages,http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/296834,2013
7. B.R.Rout, S.K.Parida, H.B.Pattanayak “Effect of radiation and chemical reaction on natural convective MHD flow through a porous medium with double diffusion” ,Journal of Engineering Thermophysics ,Vol. 23(1),pp:53-65,2014, Springer.
8. S.K.Parida, G.C.Dash “Mass transfer and free convective elastic-viscous dusty fluid past through a vertical porous plate in presence of heat source”, Modelling, Measurement and Control B, Vol. 82(2),pp:1-17,2013.
9. S.K.Parida, S.Panda , B. R. Rout “Effect of variable fluid properties on steady MHD thermal slip boundary layer flow over a flat plate with thermal radiation and thermophoresis”Alexandria Engineering Journal. Vol. 54(4),pp:941-953,2015,Elsevier.
10. S.K.Parida, B.R.Rout, “Free convective flow through porous medium with variable permeability in slip flow regime with couple stress in presence of heat source”.Journal of Engineering Thermophysics ,Vol. 26(1),pp:125-138,2017, Springer.
11. K.Swain ,S.K.Parida and G.C.Dash , “MHD Heat and Mass Transfer on stretching sheet with variable fluid properties in Porous medium” ,Modelling, Measurement and Control Series B. Mechanics and Thermics, 2017. Modelling, Measurement and Control B, Vol. 86(3),pp:706-726,2017.
12. K.Swain ,S.K.Parida and G.C.Dash, “Effects of Non-Uniform Heat Source/Sink and Viscous Dissipation on MHD Boundary Layer Flow of Williamson Nanofluid through Porous Medium”, DefectandDiffusionForum,ISSN:16629507,Vol.389,pp110127doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/DDF.389.110
13. K.Swain ,S.K.Parida and G.C.Dash, “Thermal slip effect on MHD convective nanofluid flow over a vertical plate embedded in a porous medium”,European Journal of Electrical Engineering,VOL 20/2 - 2018 ,pp.215-233 .doi:10.3166/ejee.20.215-233.
14. K.Swain ,S.K.Parida and G.C.Dash, “MHD flow of viscoelastic nanofluid over a stretching sheet in a porous medium with heat source and chemical reaction”, Annals of Chemistry - Materials Science,VOL 42/1 - 2018 ,pp.7-21 ,doi: 10.3166 /acsm.42.7-21.
15. K. Swain, S.K.Parida, G.C.Dash, “Effects of thermophoresis and variable fluid properties on MHD stagnation point flow on a linearly stretching sheet”( Under Review)
16. K. Swain, S.K.Parida, G.C.Dash, “On numerical solution of MHD nanofluid flow heat and mass transfer with heat source/sink ”( Under Review)
1. A research paper entitled “ TiO2-H2O past an exponentially accelerated vertical plate in presence of source and chemical reaction with variable temperature and radiation “ Presented in 44nd annual conference of Orissa mathematical society and National conference on Advances in Mathematics and It's Applications “organized by Dept of Mathematics Ravenshaw College , Cuttack on 31st March and 1st April. 2017.
2. A research paper entitled “Effects of thermophoresis of variable fluid properties on MHD stagnation flow on a linearly stretching sheet” Presented in 43th annual conference of Orissa Mathematical Society and National seminar on “Application of computational techniques to real world problems” organized by Indus College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar on 16th and 17th Jan. 2016.
3. A research paper entitled “Modeling of fate oil spills at sea Presented in 42nd annual conference of Orissa mathematical society and National Seminar on Uncertain programming organized by Dept of Mathematics Vyasanagar autonomous college Jajpur road, Jajpur on 7th and 8th Feb. 2015.
4. A research paper entitled “Temperature distribution in Lithium-ion battery” presented in the International conference on Industrial Mathematics and Scientific Computing organized by Department of Mathematics, School of Applied Sciences, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar on January 4-5, 2014.
5. A research paper entitled “Unsteady MHD rotating flow of a second grade fluid through porous medium” Presented in 39th annual conference of Orissa Mathematical Society and National seminar on Cryptography organized by VIVTECH, Bhubaneswar on 4th and 5th Feb. 2012.
6. A research paper entitled “Natural Convection and Mass Transfer of a MHD Dusty Non-Newtonian Fluid in Presence of Heat Source and Sink” Presented in 38th annual conference of Orissa mathematical society and National Seminar on Role of Mathematics in Engineering and Technology organized by ITER, S O A University, Bhubaneswar on 8th and 9th Jan. 2011.
7. A research paper entitled” Radiation and Chemical Reaction Effect in MHD Fluid Flow Under a Rotating System with Periodic Suction” presented in National workshop cum training programme on recent trends in fluid mechanics (NWCTP-RTFM)(July 06 – 12, 2010) Organized by DST-center for inter disciplinary mathematical sciences(CIMS) and Department of Mathematics, Faculty of science, Banaras Hindu University.
8. The paper entitled “MHD flow through porous medium past a rotating porous plate in a conducting fluid rotating about a non-coincident parallel axis” presented in 36th annual conference-2009, Orissa mathematical society organized by IMA, Bhubaneswar on 7th, 8th February’09.
9. A research paper entitled “Time dependent MHD flow through porous medium induced by non-coaxial rotations of a non-torsionary oscillating porous plate and a third order fluid at infinity” presented in the National seminar on recent advances in fluid dynamics and application held at the post graduate department of Mathematics, Utkal University, Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar on March 7th, 2009.